Beautiful slanted Gorges du Verdon cliff with water #2 (6000x4000px)
My first nature picture for sale on luvidio.com. This picture was taken while on a boat on the Gorges du Verdon river.
This picture was taken while on a boat on the Gorges du Verdon river. (6000x4000px) 4k-6k image
By purchasing these items you agree with the below-mentioned statements.
Terms and Conditions
- Commercial use allowed
- No attribution required
- You are not allowed to resell pictures that are found/purchased/given/bought/obtained on luvidio.com
- Perpetual, meaning there is no expiration or end date on your rights to use the content downloaded during your agreement.
- Non-exclusive, meaning that you do not have exclusive rights to use the content. Luvidio.com can license the same content to other customers.
- Worldwide, meaning content can be used in any geographic territory.
- Unlimited, meaning you can use the content in an unlimited number of projects and in any media.
- For purposes of this agreement, “use” means to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, synchronize, perform, display, broadcast, publish or otherwise make use of.
- No Unlawful Use. You may not use content in a pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful manner, or in violation of any applicable regulations or industry codes.
- No Commercial Use of “Editorial Use Only” Content. You may not use content marked “editorial use only” for any commercial, promotional, advertorial, endorsement, advertising or merchandising purpose. This type of content is not model or property released and is intended to be used only in connection with events that are newsworthy or of general interest (for example, in a blog, textbook, newspaper or magazine article).
- No Standalone File Use. You may not use content in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute Content as a standalone file (meaning just the content file itself, separate from the project or end use).
- No Use in Trademark or Logo. Unless you purchase a custom license (not available for Music), you may not use content (in whole or in part) as the distinctive or distinguishing feature of a trademark, design mark, tradename, business name, service mark, or logo. Additionally, you shall not be entitled to register (in any jurisdiction) such content (in whole or in part) as a trademark or rely on any such registrations, prior use, and/or accrued goodwill to prevent any third party use of the content or any similar content (including by us, our customers, or the copyright owner of such content).
- Sensitive Use Disclaimer Required. If you use content that features models or property in connection with a subject that would be unflattering or unduly controversial to a reasonable person (for example, sexually transmitted diseases), you must indicate: (1) that the content is being used for illustrative purposes only, and (2) any person depicted in the content is a model. For example, you could say: “Stock photo. Posed by model.” No disclaimer is required for “editorial use only” content that is used in an editorial manner.
- No False Representation of Authorship. You may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of an end use that is made up largely of licensed content. For instance, you cannot create a painting based solely on licensed content and claim that you are the author.
Who, besides me, can use the licensed content?
- The rights granted to you are non-transferable and non-sublicensable, meaning that you cannot transfer or sublicense them to anyone else. There are two exceptions:
- Employer or client. If you are purchasing on behalf of your employer or client, then your employer or client can use the content. In that case, you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind your employer or client to the terms of this agreement. If you do not have that authority, then your employer or client may not use the content.
- Subcontractors. You may allow subcontractors (for example, your printer or mailing house) or distributors to use content in any production or distribution process related to your final project or end use. These subcontractors and distributors may not use the content for any other purpose.
Intellectual property rights.
- Who owns the content?
All of the licensed content is owned by either luvidio.com or the artists who supply the content. All rights not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved by luvidio.com and the content suppliers.
- Attribution. Do I need to include a photo credit? You do not need to include a photo credit for commercial use, but if you are using content for editorial purposes, you must include the following credit adjacent to the content or in visual production credits: “luvidio.com/Artist’s Member Name.”